The crochet method of hair braiding is a fast and easy way to wear hair extensions. Crochet hair extensions are simple to manage and maintain. You can do it yourself by following simple steps.
- Wash your hair, dry, condition, and moisturize before starting the crochet braiding process.
- Cornrow your hair from hairline to the back of your head in rows.
- Choose to start attaching the extensions to a cornrow from the back or work from the hairline.
- Place the latch hook under the first cornrow.
- Hook the hair extension piece in the latch hook.
- Pull the latch hook back under the cornrow. This makes a loop of the hair. Place the ends of tge hair through the loop to form a knot
- Make sure latch stays closed as a you pull through the cornrow
- Repeat this process on each cornrow braid until the entire head is done.
- Do not rub too hard on the skin
- Do not use if skin is broken or swollen
- In case of circular impairment or diabetes, consult your physician prior to use